Monday, January 28, 2008

Bee Fundraising Letter sans Kolbe

Dear James,

We are off and running! Last Saturday at Palo Verde High School, I made my announcement to seek election to the United States House of Representatives in District 8.

During my eight years in office I've stood up for southern Arizona. I have learned that when we put people before politics it is amazing what we can accomplish.

I am committed to winning in November. I appreciate the support I received during the exploratory phase of this race. Please join me in taking back this seat for southern Arizona.

Congress' continued failures are not only dividing our Nation, but placing it in a perilous situation. We can do better.

Washington needs leaders willing to reach beyond partisan politics. Leaders willing to bring people together to build consensus and get things done. That is my record for Arizona.

That is what I will do in Washington.

Our journey has just begun. I will begin to layout my agenda, travel every corner of the district, meet with families, seniors, small businesses, ranchers, and veterans to talk about how we can bring about honest change that puts people before politics and solutions before partisanship.

But I can't do it without you. This must be a team effort. I pledge to work day in and day out to regain this seat. My family and I are committed to this cause and we humbly ask for your support.

As you know, the reality is this: campaigns cost money. This will be a campaign of combined efforts. We need grassroots person to person support and the financial backing for mail, phones and television.

Your contribution of $25, $100, $500 or even the maximum of $2,300 will make a difference today. Please, contribute to the campaign now--let's send a strong, early message that Congressional District 8 is ready for change! Click here to make your contribution online or to print your contribution form and mail your check today!

Then kindly send this email to your friends and family and ask them to join you in committing to ensuring victory in November.

I humbly thank you in advance for your generous support and personal commitment to ensure a brighter future your family and all future generations.

Together we can make a change for southern Arizona and our Country!

Yours,

Tim Bee


Paid for by Tim Bee for Congress
Tim Bee for Congress | P.O. Box 31985 | Tucson | AZ | 85751

No comments: