Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tucson Right to Life to Show Signs with Dead Babies

From Joe Peron


ON MONDAY!!!

Dear Friends For Life,

Face The Truth AZ, Inc. will demonstrate with extremely graphic posters on Monday, Feb. 18th (Presidents' Day), since the school children will not be at school for the holiday.

We will gather at 7:00 AM along Beverly Street, between Grant and Pima for an Opening Prayer, distribution of signs, and information on locations for the demonstration which will end at 10 AM.

If you are interested in being on site with us, please let me know, so I can plan our strategy. If you prefer to pray elsewhere while we pray and demonstrate, please remember to use the Prayer to End Abortion, as follows:

Prayer to End Abortion

Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life, and for the lives of all my brothers and sisters. I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion, Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death by the Resurrection of Your Son. I am ready to do my part in ending abortion. Today I commit myself never to be silent, never to be passive, never to be forgetful of the unborn. I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement, and never to stop defending life until all my brothers and sisters are protected, and our nation once again becomes a nation with liberty and justice not just for some, but for all, Through Christ our Lord. Amen!




Being a voice for those who cannot speak for themselves, the Innocents,
Sunny Turner
AZ RTL Tucson Central/SW Chapter

Joe Peron is a member of the Arizona Right to Life.

No comments: