Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Arrogance at the Art Institute of California in Los Angeles

----- Message transféré ----
De : James Bretney
À : Dave Schreiber
Envoyé le : Jeu 19 août 2010, 16h 57min 16s
Objet : I need some advice
Dave,

I have a problem. Twice this quarter, my teacher, Jesse Hoffman has yelled at me publicly in front of my class. The first time it happened I tolerated because I felt she had a point. The second time her outburst was unacceptable for any professional setting. While she was still angry, she has gotten me banned from checking out equipment. How am I supposed to check out a camera and practice for this camera test on Tuesday when I cannot check out a camera?

She also insinuates ugly and untrue things regarding my intentions and she shares these conclusions with other instructors and my classmates.

I am going to this school to learn because I don't everything and there is a lot to learn about this profession. I make mistakes and I apologize and do my best to make it right. I am not paying for the abuse, condescension, insults or gossip. I don't know what to do. Please tell me what I need to do and I will do it.


Thank you for your time on the matter.

James A. Bretney

2 comments:

James A. Bretney said...

David Schrieber was actually very helpful and professional as was Registrar Dave Anter.

Unfortunately Student Affairs bureaucrat Dawn Kohn is not. She is not very fair and discriminates against men and veterans.

Anonymous said...

Your remarks are asinine and are merely backed up by your desire to put the blame on others during situations that you initially created.

If you're truly Catholic, then go to church, pray the rosary, and ask the Lord for forgiveness. Don't try and take any anger out on me. You have no idea who I am.

Have a blessed day!