Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Customer Service at the Art Institute of California in Los Angeles

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Embray, Gregory"
To: "Airborne Productions, Inc."
Sent: Fri, May 13, 2011 11:35:29 AM
Subject: RE: Mr. Banks
James,

Please comply with wearing your badge/up to date sticker and you'll have no problems wth Security.

Thanks,

Greg Embray


From: Airborne Productions, Inc. [lovedinothonormore@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 2:48 AM
To: Embray, Gregory
Subject: Mr. Banks
Sir,


I want to complain about one of your security officers Avrell Banks. Today he confronted me over and over about the registration sticker that had washed away in the washer on my name plate. Mr. Banks has a reputation for stopping students and insisting on them wearing their name tags. It is his job and most of the time he is polite about it. He told me today that I am "setting a bad example for not having my registration sticker on my name plate because if Jimbo can do it, anyone can get a way with it." I reminded Mr. Banks that I am customer of the company that pays his salary and my presence is responsible for thousands of dollars of revenue. To which he tuned out. Can you talk to him and explain that I am not a criminal and advise him toward a more common sense approach in handling people? If you think his approach is defensible, please tell me why. Thank you!

James A. Bretney | President | Airborne Productions, Inc | 1421 West Venice Suite 7 | Venice, CA 90291 | 520 255 4137

A Paradise of Bachelors movie trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRVVpwL63OY

No comments: