Wednesday, June 08, 2011

lacking in both manhood and injudicious

Mr. Pompey,

I find your letter lacking in both manhood and injudicious.

You can claim all authorities customary to your office save one - just cause.

For you have failed:

1) to interview me

2) failed to return my phone calls

3) failed to return my request for an appointment

4) and failed to respond to my COMPLAINTS about discrimination and biased tyrannical treatment by teachers (Hoffman, Gerbson and Mitchell) and staff (Dawn Kohn).

The pretense of impartiality and judiciousness has passed and now it is time for others to examine if your judgement be the strongest or mine. I only asked for fair trial, for a presumption of innocence and those rights afforded to me by Magna Carta - but that was too much for you. So I have no other choice.

You may at your leisure:

1) to interview me,

2) return my phone calls

3)grant my request for an appointment

4) respond to my COMPLAINTS about discrimination and biased tyrannical treatment by teachers (Hoffman, Gerbson and Mitchell) and staff (Dawn Kohn).

Failing that, Mr. Pompey, I have no choice but to resolve my recourse to the law. God bless! Really, God bless, as I see no defensible action from this scummy and sleazy behavior. May be the Good God that blesses us all have mercy on your soul.

James A. Bretney | President | Airborne Productions, Inc | 1421 West Venice Suite 7 | Venice, CA 90291 | 520 255 4137

A Paradise of Bachelors movie trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRVVpwL63OY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought you might be interested in Bret Saxon......

www.bretsaxon.com