Tuesday, August 02, 2011

So I guess now I am the terrorist?

Apparently Santa Monica Police uncovered a domestic terrorist plot to shoot up or blow up Ai. Santa Monica PD dispatched 3 police cars yesterday as apart of their ongoing investigation. However, Santa Monica PD conceded the one hole in their investigation was a lack of any evidence linking their number one person of interest to any crime whatsoever. Just imagine my shock when I woke to discover that the number one person of interest was me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNO2xVj6So4

I don't know who would do such a thing. I don't know who would slander me. Innuendo and rumor are powerful things sometimes especially when it comes to terrorism. It's a bit ironic and insulting in a sense, here I am, a patriot, a soldier and man charged to defend our Constitution against terrorists accused of being a terrorist. It's slander, discrimination and harassment and I really shouldn't be shocked by it.

No comments: