Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Art Institue's Policy of Defamation


August 29, 2011, Andrew McLaren, either himself or ordered one of his agents either Aaron Morris, Emal Sekandari, or John Spears to post the following comment on my youtube account.

James Bretney has been stalking people and is a very deranged individual.
LuckOfTheDraw21 13 hours ago

Andrew McLaren, Aaron Morris, Emal Sekandari, or John Spears made this false statement, knowing it to be false with the intent to deceive. 

This false statement exposed me to hatred, contempt, ridicule or obloquy.   This written remark caused me to be shunned, avoided and had a tendency to injure me in my occupation as a film producer.  This statement serves no legitimate purpose and caused me to be extremely emotionally upset.

On or about Monday August 1, 2011, Andrew McLaren made two anonymous phone calls to Dawn Kohn and Aaron Pompey at the Art Institute of California in Los Angeles located at 2900 31st Street Santa Monica, California 90405. 

He told them I was upset at their decision to suspend me. 
1)    Further, according to Dawn Kohn’s affidavit I “revealed” to McLaren that I “wanted to pull a Jared Loughner.”  She “took this to mean that” I “wanted to come in and shoot and kill people on campus.”
2)    McLaren also alleged in Kohn’s affidavit that I recently purchased a handgun in Arizona.
3)    McLaren also alleged in Kohn’s affidavit that I recently stopped taking anti-psychotic medication.

All these statements are false.  Andrew McLaren, Aaron Morris, Emal Sekandari, John Spears, Dawn Kohn, Aaron Pompey and Laura Soloff know them to be false.

Santa Monica Police Department investigated the matter at the request of Kohn, Pompey and Soloff.  They did not find any evidence of a conspiracy to commit an act of domestic terrorism.  They did not find a gun purchase made in my name in the firearms database.  Further I had revealed to all parties concerned that I stopped taking Xanax and Zoloft five years ago.  Xanax and Zoloft are anti-depressant medications not anti-psychotic medication as Ms. Kohn alleged.

Further my roommate Daniel Thompson spoke with Santa Monica Police, Aaron Pompey and Laura Soloff and he verified that I am innocent of any plot or conspiracy to commit violence against the school. 

Further Andrew McLaren, Aaron Morris, Emal Sekandari, John Spears, Dawn Kohn, Aaron Pompey and Laura Soloff know that since the Kohn-Pompey suspended me on May 14, 2011.  My last email to Aaron Pompey protesting his decline of my appeal was sent on June 14, 2011.  In that time, I have not stepped inside the campus, called Dawn Kohn, Aaron Pompey or Laura Soloff, emailed Dawn Kohn or Laura Solofff.  I have no idea what the make and model of the automobiles Dawn Kohn, Aaron Pompey or Laura Soloff own or operate.  I do not know where Dawn Kohn, Aaron Pompey or Laura Soloff live nor have I collected any intelligence to carry out this pretended plot alleged by Mr. McLaren and his agents.

Interviews with friends and associates of mine still attending or working at the Art Institute of California in Los Angeles conducted by the law firm of Snell & Wilmer LLP headed by Matthew Bennett and Erin A. Denniston failed to confirm McLaren’s claim of an imminent terrorist attack perpetrated by myself.

Again, Andrew McLaren, Aaron Morris, Emal Sekandari, and John Spears’ false statements expose me to hatred, contempt, ridicule or obloquy.   This written remark caused me to be shunned, avoided and had a tendency to injure me in my occupation as a film producer.  This statement serves no legitimate purpose and caused me to be extremely emotionally upset.


No comments: