|The Tucson VA Hospital|
We have seen both Republicans and Democrats administer this Administration. We have seen a grateful nation throw money at the VA. What is the return on that investment? I can tell you from my experience what I have gotten. This is not to say that the VA does not have motivated employees or that VA hasn't been there when no one else has. Generally speaking, there is a lot of waste and the Veterans and this nation are not well served under its current administration.
I have medical problems directly related to my military service - my combat service in Iraq and "Other Theatres of War." I called the VA hotline in Tucson to schedule an appointment.
- On Thursday April 5, 2012, I called 520 792 1450. Within 30 seconds of my call, they hung up on me.
- I called the same number again the total time of the phone call 4 minutes 14 seconds. I left a message at the Sleep Clinic returning their call requesting I make an appointment.
- I called 520 792 1450 requesting an appointment to see my Primary Physician. They told me I had call another number 520 629 4888. The total time of the phone call 1 minutes 19 seconds.
- So I call 520 629 4888. They keep me on-hold for 11 minutes 29 seconds. They must have forgotten about me so I hung up.
- So I called 520 792 1450. They said I had to call 520 629 4888. The total time of the phone call 7 min 5 sec
- I called 520 629 4888. They said I had to call LA. The total time of the phone call 3 min 2 secs
- Called the West Los Angeles VA hospital at 310 478 3711. Spoke to 3 different people. None of them helped me but they promised the next person they transferred me to would. Finally the last person I spoke, none volunteered their names The total time of the phone call 16 mins 28 seconds
- I called the Patient Advocate at 520 629 4924 immediately got voicemail. Left a message
|the West LA VA Hospital|