Monday, January 14, 2013

Susie Berry Identity Thief

In 2006, I befriended a co-worker and his wife the former Miss Susie Berry of Sierra Vista, Arizona.  Their marriage was on the rocks and the former Miss Susie Berry of Sierra Vista, Arizona played the victim and my co-worker, Ryan Boisture has since divorced the former Miss Susie Berry of Sierra Vista, Arizona.  And now I know why.

The former Miss Susie Berry of Sierra Vista, Arizona took out $ 700 online loan from Cash Net USA using my social security number.  The loan people cash.net wanted their money and provided me an email: sboisture@gmail.com.  Boisture was the former Miss Susie Berry of Sierra Vista, Arizona married name.

I provided this evidence to the lender and the Pima County Sheriff's office.  Here is the email I sent to Detective Delao:



----- Mail transféré -----
De : James Bretney
À : "emdelao@gmail.com"
Envoyé le : Vendredi 29 juin 2012 14h32
Objet : identity theft case # 12062915

Detective Delao,

Here is the facebook profile:

https://www.facebook.com/sueq283
Thank you.

James A. Bretney
President, Airborne Productions, Inc |
520 255 4137


Last known address of SUSIE BERRY:

10186 E. 35th Place Yuma, AZ 85365


The Sheriff closed the case without an investigation (your tax dollars at work) and Cash.net just wants money $ 203 to be exact.  God Bless The U.S.A.

These are the folks that have contacted me:

Law Office of Jeffery Abate 888-883-7431
Facebook

Ace Locating Service 716 242 8509

CPS Recovery and Warrants 888 831 3920 ext 103 Mr. Boss

This is what Michelle of Ace Locating Service said:

(1) The case will be in Yuma County where the loan was taken as BERRY took the loan in September of 2007 in Yuma and listed NewTec as my employer. 
     (a) I had stopped working for NewTec in May of 2007.
     (b) I had stopped living in Yuma in March of 2007
(2) Cash Net USA deposited the funds into a Bank of America account ending in # 1275.
     (a) my name was not in the account
     (b) I have NEVER banked with Bank of America.  I bank with Wells Fargo, Pentagon Federal Credit Union and USAA.
(3) The email address IS NOT MINE!!!! DUHHHHH

But Michelle of Ace Locating Service said the judge will not allow me to defend myself in court.  The Judge will verify my identity and simply order me to pay Cash Net USA without hearing any evidence to the contrary.  IS THIS AMERICA!!!?????
Be Ware of this woman and her grandparents are even bigger frauds.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is now Susie Thaxton (Mrs. Johathan). 12740 S 2360 W, Riverton, UT 84065, (801) 254-4624

P Kis said...

Are you sure it was Susie? Ryan stole $5000 from me to buy a Nova. Called his NCO and he lied about taking the money. Made no effort to pay me back and has lied and avoided me for years. Maybe just maybe you have the wrong person pinned here. Susie is a very kind person, she doesn't need to lie and cheat her way through life. Still in contact with her too. Creepy on the pics. Hopes she sues you for this post

Unknown said...

Evidently Susie Lewis (her name she goes by on FB) has ripped off people claiming she would provide childcare for advanced pay... she's ripped quite a few families off.

Unknown said...

Evidently Susie Lewis (her name she goes by on FB) has ripped off people claiming she would provide childcare for advanced pay... she's ripped quite a few families off.

Unknown said...

Susie Berry is back in Sierra Vista as of May 2016. Most likely, she is living with her parents on Finch in Golden Acres. She goes by Susie Berry on FB.

Bree Summer said...

Isn't she married to a cop now? I know she does not live with her parents in the trailer park, she lives in a fancy gated community now.

Bree Summer said...

Isn't she married to a cop now? I do know she lives in a fancy gated community, not the trailer park that was suggested.

Unknown said...

Well ... this is interesting. Someone told me about this post and I'd like to clear a few things up. First, I was never Ms. Sierra Vista, I participated in one pageant but didn't win anything more than a scholarship to Barbazon. Second I worked for Jimbo and he paid me, paid me pretty well and more than I deserved for what I did. I understand your pissed and such a loss and I'm sorry that you felt you could add me on Facebook to get photos to post of me but couldn't speak to me. You pretended all was well when you added me. I hope you got this cleared up and if not, I'd be glad to help. You know where to find me.