Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sign Here! Equipment Accountability: Sierra Army Depot Truth

LTC Slosson
The Gulag is the Thieves' World.  There are two types of prisoners in Soviet Times - Thieves and Cows.  Thieves do not work and Cows do their work and  the work Thieves are supposed to do.  That describes the work ethic at the Sierra Army Depot.  You are either a Cow or a Thief.  No wonder former Commander, LTC Dexter said the majority of Sierra Army Depot workers are hard working and honest.   They are doing double the work!

Supervisors Merritt Shepard and Bob Beach fired me because I couldn't get along in Sierra culture. The following are statements Merritt Shepard and Bob Beach collected to fire me:


All these statements from hostile witnesses corroborate that Dwyer wanted me to sign for vehicles I did not have in my possession.  When I asked him for a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) signed by the Commander or someone of higher authority or even himself governing this activity, he stated he did not have one and that this  is the way Sierra does things.  Mr. Wellborn writes:  "the system is not perfect, as nothing is but it works quite well."  Until it is your name on the hook for a missing or stolen vehicle, which has happened.




So I wrote an Equal Opportunity Office complaint (hostile work environment) I filed with the  Equal Opportunity Office at Sierra Army Depot after the fact.






Sierra Army Depot has never investigated the incident.  A supervisor on the depot has never been fired for mismanagement, fraud, theft or embezzlement.
LTC Slosson
Commanding Officer
Sierra Army Depot

No comments: