If you attack the character of your accusers, you have essentially attacked anything the accusers says whether it is true or false. Beach and Shepard fired me for disruption and discourtesy. They cite 4 major incidents:
- My Conduct during the New Employee Orientation (NEO)
- The John Dwyer Incident
- the Bob McCurry Incident where Beach and Shepard's allies allege I threw a binder at a female employee.
- the Chris Carrier Incident where Beach and Shepard's allies allege I started a fight with Christopher Carrier
Here are the statements from the witnesses:
- If he was a member of the SDO team, how many SDO briefs did he prepared?
- What are the dates of the SDO briefs he prepared?
- Chris Carrier states that there have never been any problems in the office until I approached them on 29 October 2013. What new problems have emerged? Be specific and back up your answers.
- You state that when looking over the BOM, there was nothing that could be considered abuse. Why do you say that?
- What would constitute abuse?
- To what percentage of accuracy are Engineering estimates of man hours and materials expenditures?
- To what percentage of accuracy are the warehouse expenditures are in executing man hours and materials in accordance to Engineering's plan?
- Are there any warehouse deviations to Engineering's plan?
- Are there any warehouse deviations to Engineering's plan that could be considered abuse?
- You said you did not provide answers I was looking for. What were the questions and answers I was looking for? Be specific.
- If you cannot remember what caused the argument, why should people believe you when you say that I provoked you?
- You cite three times that I said talking to you was a mistake, if that is the case, why didn't you walk away? Why did you continue the conversation?
- You later admit you apologized to Merritt Shepard and the team, what were you apologizing for?
- Why apologize if your actions are justified?
- Are they justified?
- You state that I was trying to sway you to my way of thinking? How? What was I saying? Did I punch you? Did I yell at you? Did I insult you? Did I threaten you?
- You cite three times that I said talking to you was a mistake, why did I say that? Why does saying this annoy? Why did saying this make you want to fight me?
- You admit you became annoyed. Why?
- You say that you do not believe that you were being abusive to me. Why do you say that?
- Is it normal for members to fight amongst each other inside your directorate?
- Why did it take you more than 24 hours to conduct an investigation into this incident? Why didn't it take place immediately?
- When did you sign this statement? What hour?
- Who was at fault for causing this incident?
- If you state that I was at fault at causing this incident, when did you discuss this incident with me? What was your corrective action that you were going to take?
- When did you conclude your investigation?
- Three witnesses report that this was a serious incident. Federal Labor Laws state that in instance of workplace violence that best thing to do is separate the two parties. Shepard did not. WHY?
- And when Beach learned about the incident, why did he put me on Administrative Leave.
- How did Beach and Shepard determine I was at fault?
- Chris Carrier says he does not use foul language but a favorable witness to Chris Carrier contradicts Chris Carrier.
- Michael Gray, you said that I in my usual way continued to "egg" Chris on. How? What did I say? In what tone of voice?
- Note again another favorable witness to Chris Carrier contradicts Chris Carrier on the question of foul language. Ms. Lamar heard Carrier use foul language twice and Gray once.
- Why does Carrier lie about something so small as using foul language, can we trust the rest of his statement?
- If I was the aggressor, why did I just 'walk away' when Carrier flipped me off?
Sierra Army Depot