Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Beach and Shepard Slander My Military Service - Sierra Army Depot Truth

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.

Could You Be the Stupidiest Boss in the World?

When the Depot (or rather the Doofuses running the Depot) decide to fire you they have to fill a Sierra Army Depot (SIAD) Form 810.  It states there official reasons why.  Here is the one Dumb and Even Dumber filled out on moi.


Page 2 of SIAD Form 810

This story, told from the first person point of view, describes a veteran's combat witness of his friend's  graphic death, his attempted suicide and an assault on his commanding officer.   I made a youtube video about it here:


This video predates my employment on the Depot. Beach and Shepard terminate my employment
me because  something I wrote before my employment.  Beach and Shepard assumed it was a confession and allege is indicates my violent nature.  The strength of their allegation extends into their legal argument when their government lawyer, Mister Kevin Cox hectors me about my war record and my re-enlistment code based on this video.


There is only one problem with this argument.  None of this happened to me.  It is a fictional account based on the war experience of my friend.  You see people suffering from PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder seek others that have this condition.  Part of our coping, our therapy is relating these experiences.

If this isn't disability discrimination or veteran's discrimination, I don't know what is.

Sierra Army Depot has never investigated the incident.  A supervisor on the depot has never been fired for mismanagement, fraud, theft or embezzlement.

LTC Slosson
Commanding Officer
Sierra Army Depot

No comments: