Monday, July 28, 2014

Time to Retire Charlie - Sierra Army Depot Truth

The truth is that in Russia, the law is not the weapon of the weak but a trap for the brave.
- Edward Lucas on Vladimir Putin

LTC Slosson


Slosson gave a short speech but told the crowd, "I look forward to the journey ahead as we meet new challenges head-on and improve our capabilities as one of TACOM's finest Depots." (remarks upon his assumption of command)


One of my whistleblowers checked in and told me during his face to face meeting with Lieutenant Colonel Robert "Charlie" Slosson.    This whistleblower brought down Devon Biggs who led to Tony Herrin, John Dingman and Archie Zapanta.  To his face, Slosson thank this man for his coming forward in recovering over $ 15 million dollars in stolen equipment.  Slosson refused to meet with this man face to face alone and insisted it be open door and with two others in the room.  Guess who Slosson wanted?

Politics (even office politics) makes for strange bedfellows


Hey, while you are down there!

Aric Manner ensured that my Whistle Blower was not rolled over.



Sierra Army Depot has never investigated the incident.  A supervisor on the depot has never been fired for mismanagement, fraud, theft or embezzlement.



LTC Slosson
Commanding Officer
Sierra Army Depot

P.S.
I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that you never make full Colonel.  I also swear on the stones of my ancestors that I will do everything in my power to demand your immediate relief of your command.  You are a disgrace to the uniform.  You owe the Veterans and their families an apology - both the living and the dead. 

No comments: