Saturday, August 09, 2014

DOCUMENT DUMP - My testimony - Sierra Army Depot Truth

Sierra Army Depot Truth

Held June 14, 2014, DOCUMENT DUMP, My Testimony without comment


"…I am the LORD…That frustrates the tokens of the liars, and makes diviners mad;"
Isaiah 44:24-25



"For he said, Surely they are my people, children that will not lie: so he was their Saviour."
Isaiah 63:8





"Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD."
Jeremiah 23:32



Sierra Army Depot has never investigated the incident.  A supervisor on the depot has never been fired for mismanagement, fraud, theft or embezzlement.

Robert Slosson
Commanding
Sierra Army Depot


No comments: