Thursday, July 16, 2015

Don't Touch My Junk!

I suspect that Bruce Hamilton retired abruptly to avoid some trouble, too.


I read something about Riley Junk and his girlfriend having sex parties. It makes perfect sense!!!! I always tried to figure out how people got away with some of the things they got away with, while other people, such as me, got in trouble for blinking wrong!  

Me love you long time


I witnessed my Supervisor touching her boss in front of a room full of people and told her that it made me uncomfortable. Instead of talking to me about it, she went to Bruce Hamilton and told him, and he in turn thought I was accusing him of having an affair; it was a pretty strong reaction by him if he was innocent. Anyway, I was retaliated against for another 2 years for that! 

I see nothing!


In a nutshell, it hurts my heart to think that nothing can be done. I wrote a letter to that Commander about some issues and he just blew it off, no wonder! I had the same thing with the previous commander...I wonder if he was involved with them too. Is nothing sacred! I don't give a rat's butt if what they do on their own time does not effect the workplace. 

Wanna fuck?


Unfortunately, people can get away with inappropriate sexual behavior, even if it causes the kind of problems it causes. Sad. 



I know a gal who has worked there for 6 years, she is still constantly reminded that she is not one of them:(

Thanks for your service! 


Let Us Pack Your Shit!



No comments: